Wednesday 2 April 2014


Evaluation question 1

In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

For my media magazine (shock wave) I compared numerous magazine style models to come up with ideas that contributed to ideas for my final design. I used style models of mast heads, size of mast, tags, advertisement’s, images and font style.

This all helped me to decide what I wanted my magazine to be like and what I don’t want it to be like. Using style models such as NME and kerrang helped me choose the layout, colour pallet and style my magazine was going to be.

To start I had a colour pallet of red, black and white which I got inspiration from kerrang magazine but I decided it wasn’t fitting with the style I personally wanted so I chose a more fitting style which was more in line of style as the NME style model I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment