Thursday 10 April 2014


Evaluation Question 6



  • What have you learnt about new technologies from the process of creating this product?



What I learnt while on my media course

I learnt how to use a wide range of technology and softwares

photoshop

  • I learnt how to import and export images
  • I learnt how to photoshop and modify an image
  • I learnt how to inhance featured
  • I learnt how to safe images under different softwares such as “JPEG”

presentation techniques

  • I learnt how to post on my blog from word
  • I learnt how to make a presentation on a sight called “kizoa”
  • I learnt how to post pictures on on blog

my blog

  • we learnt how to make our own blog and post our progress on there
  • we learnt how to build our own magazine and post our step-by-step stages of making it on oyr blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment