Saturday 5 April 2014


Evaluation question 4



What would be the audience for your media product?


My chosen target audience is teenage/young adult woman with little income. I have chosen this target audience as my magazine is based toward a target that is young and enjoys gossip for a small price. I have made it this way as many young people cant afford the luxuries of expensive magazines every week so if it is cheap enough then they would but it.
My ideal audience would be my primary audience that I have already mentioned but my secondary audience would be young to middle-aged woman who like to get the “gossip” to try and retain there youth.
Another aspect of my secondary audience would that they would have a larger income so they would equally be more inclines to spend there money on buying this magazine as they they have more money to spare, whereas the younger audience would buy it for the fact they desire it more than other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment